Wednesday, August 6, 2008

2008 COLLEGE FOOTBALL PREVIEW Day 6

Sorry for the delay today, I went golfing today and it threw off my daily schedule. As for golfing, I put up the best round of the year for myself with an 88, which included going 3 wood, hybrid and sinking about a 10-15 footer for my first career eagle on the 1st hole.

As for the game of football, and todays preview, lets get going on that. Today we are looking at the best games in the month of September.

TOP GAMES IN SEPTEMBER (AUGUST 30th included too)
WEEK 1:
Missouri vs Illinois @ St.Louis
Clemson vs Alabama @Atlanta
Kentucky @ Louisville

WEEK 2: It is a reach to find good games this week, but next week makes up for it.
Cincinnati @Oklahoma
Miami (FL) @ Florida
Oregon State @ Penn State

WEEK 3:
Kansas @ South Florida (Friday Sept. 12th)
Wisconsin @ Fresno State
Arkansas @ Texas
UCLA @ BYU
GAME OF THE SEASON:
the Ohio State University @ Southern Cal

WEEK 4:
West Virginia @ Colorado (Thursday Sept. 18th)
Alabama @ Arkansas
Georgia @ Arizona State
Florida @ Tennessee
LSU @ Auburn

WEEK 5:
Southern Cal @ Oregon State (Thursday Sept. 25th)
Fresno State @ UCLA
Tennessee @ Auburn
Virginia Tech @ Nebraska
Illinois @ Penn State

I will be finishing my weekly blog throughout the season this year by predicting the winner of each of these games that I have selected.

TOMORROW:
Best games of October

ONLY 24 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE FIRST SATURDAY OF THE SEASON!!!!

No comments: