Friday, August 29, 2008

WEEK 1 PREDICTIONS

MY PICKS

At the beginning of my month long college football preview I selected the best games of each week for my readers to watch. As we go through the season I will be picking the winners to each of those games as well as any other games that become big games as the season progresses. So let's get started.

#11 Clemson Tigers OVER Alabama Crimson Tide
#6 Missouri Tigers OVER Illinois Fighting Illini
Louisville Cardinals OVER Kentucky Wildcats

UPSET PICK OF THE WEEK:
I am very worried that Bowling Green and their high powered offense will give Pitt fits and possibly pull out an upset, but that is not the upset pick of the week, that goes to:

EAST CAROLINA beating VIRGINIA TECH

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND ENJOY THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL OPENING WEEKEND!!

No comments: