Wednesday, September 3, 2008

BIG XII PREVIEW

BIG XII

You got my predictions last week, so now on to the important things.

BEST PLACE TO SEE A GAME:
Kyle Field at Texas A&M, Home of the 12th Man.
This stadium actually shakes when the fans sway backs and forth during the Aggie War Hymn. Also, the A&M band is by far the best band I have ever seen.

HOTTEST FANS:
Texas
Texas Tech
Nebraska

MOST SCANDALS:
Surprisingly, the BIG XII has kept its nose clean fairly recently, if football at least. This is a toss up, but I think I will go with Texas Tech. Any school that hires Bob Knight and rises in football as fast as they have out of Lubbock, TX gets me wondering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As somewhat of professional a band geek basher, I would have to argue that both USC and Stanford have pretty unique bands. Texas A&M is a standard military style band.... the only thing worse than a military school officer is a military school officer that was in the band!

I will say, my high school band might give the Panther Band a run for the money... Sorry Big E! Bon Jovi!? Give me a f-ing break!