Friday, September 5, 2008

WEEK 2 PREDICTIONS

MY PICKS

Last week I went 1-2 in my 3 games of the week. However I did correct pick East Carolina to beat Virginia Tech for my upset of the week. So, for the season I am 2-2. Here are this weeks picks.

Remember these games are straight up, but since these games aren't expected to be real competitive I'm going to put with the spread as well.

Oklahoma BEATS Cincinnati, but does NOT cover the 21.5
Florida BEATS Miami but does NOT cover the 21.5
Penn State BEATS Oregon State and covers the 16.5

UPSET OF THE WEEK:
I am again half tempted to pick my Panthers to go down to another MAC conference team, but I will again pass, although there is a high possibility of it happening. Instead I will go with another MAC team beating a Big East team. I like:

TEMPLE over UCONN

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND ENJOY ALL THE FOOTBALL!!

No comments: